Thursday, March 25, 2010

Need some new recipes!

Ok...I'm back from all of my traveling:)

It was fun but now I've got to hit the gym and get back on my eating track. So hard to get out of a routine and back into one again. I'm going to start back at the gym tomorrow...and hit the grocery store after I get my paycheck.

The good news...I didn't gain any weight, I've just maintained it.
But I'm ready to start losing again.

However.....for awhile I was stuck in a food rut. I felt like I was eating the same thing every day and it got boring.

So....I need some new recipes! Please post some so everyone can get in on the fun!!

Just a quick update for now..I'll post more later!

Love.
Morgan

5 comments:

adelheide said...

Jeff likes to cook salsa chicken for me and it is super simple- cover chicken with a jar of salsa and bake at 350 for about an hour. Serve with rice. Yum.

Jeni Lee said...

Check out this new site I've found:
http://thestonesoup.com/blog/recipe-index-2/

Unknown said...

My mom has a great angel-food cake recipe.
1 sugar free angel-food cake
1 large box sugar free Jell-O
2 c strawberries
1 tub fat free cool-whip

tear up the angel food cake and layer with the strawberries
Pour Jell-O over the strawberries and cake and allow to set
Serve with cool-whip

I also have a great weigh watchers Chili recipe that is only 1 or 2 points per serving if you want that :)

Unknown said...

A great website is dwlz.com - weight watchers focused but she has some great recipes, one of my favorites is Layered Tortilla Bake, I use ground turkey.

Gina said...

I just made these really yummy spinach and feta cheese quesadillas. Saute red onion in a tiny bit of oil, add in thawed frozen spinach and heat through. Remove from heat stir in feta cheese. Warm griddle and place tortilla in center, spread mixture on tortilla, either top with another tortilla or fold in half, flip to brown on both sides , be sure to melt the cheese. I added some cooked shrimp, but they are great without it.