Monday, January 11, 2010

2nd Weigh In :)!!!

SO.....technically, I probably wasnt supposed to weigh until tomorrow but Rose put me through hell today with my abs so I wanted some proof this was all working.....so I went to weigh in today...plus i like doing it the first of the week. AND...

I LOST 7 POUNDS!!!!

This doesn't seem like a lot compared to what you see first weeks on the Biggest Loser, but for only working out typically an hour a day and eating right...I'm pretty stinkin STOKED.

AND I did the plank twice for 30 seconds....this is quite an improvement from 10 seconds at the beginning of the week :)

And for those of you waiting for it....(I know I'm a christian and work in a church and all that jazz)....but I'm trying to be real here. She made me cuss one time today..stinkin Jillian Michaels Ab work out...

If I heard..."From the Top" one more time, I might have thrown something at the TV.

8 comments:

Lauren Zaffos said...

Hahaha. I love it! Way to go for 'plankin' it for 30 seconds!!!! I can't wait until you can do it for a minute! Yay Morgan!!!!!!!! You better keep posting everyday so that I can keep tabs :) Love ya!

Bev said...

Wow! Morgan you are HOT! Way to go. I used to weigh every day...I was just happy not to gain any weight day to day. Just remember you are building muscle at the same time but those muscles burn calories...even when you sleep. Wish I could be there to work out with you and Rose. She sounds awesome. Can't wait till the next post.

Matthew said...

MORGAN YOU ARE AMAZING!!!
when are you coming back to seee meeeee?

MOMO said...

Whenever y'all want! :) Miss you guys!

collegestudentiam said...

MORGAN!! AHHHHH I'm so proud of you!!! As soon as I read this I started thinking...if she lost 7 pounds every week for 6 months...that would be 168 pounds! HALF OF YOU! Because seriously if you lost 7 pounds every week for an entire year...you'd be gone, plus some! You're amazing and a strong fighter! Keep moving that body!

-claire

sbink said...

Wow Morgan! You are absolutely incredible! I'm so proud of you for taking this journey...and you are so right about this being a journey. It isn't only a physical journey but it's an emotional and spiritual one as well. I love that you are doing it the right way and not falling prey to all of the fad diets out there. Gosh, this blog thing of yours is brilliant! If I can help in any way for anything, just ask. There is a wonderful site you may want to check out for recipes and a sample 7-day meal plan. I encourage my clients to check it out for real, usable information. www.cleaneatingmag.com
Keep up the good work and I'll be following your journey. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!

Anonymous said...

Morgan,
This is great! Congrats! You Can Do It! Keep on keeping on!

lou lou

Anonymous said...

So proud of you Morgan! I am a FAN!