Friday, January 29, 2010

I HATE Scales...

Well....it is with much embarrassment I have to report that I think the hospital scale that I've been weighing on is MESSED UP.  I weighed 14 pounds less last week..but then at another doctors office weighed more.
Then today I weighed twice and was at 315 (only a one pound gain)..not surprised this week. But when the doc came in and we weighed me again we got 323....which is 9 pounds up..(which i dont think is possible).

SO....I'm starting with a new weight today of 321.4.
This is what I weighed at Rose's house on her Biggest Loser Digital Scale, and it is the one I'll be consistently weighing on from now on.

Kind of had a rough week.... physically and emotionally drained.
Made some good decisions, made some bad decisions....it all comes out in the wash right?

Here's some thoughts for the week:

I'm not a fan of the protein shakes and have only been able to do them twice a day for one day this week. I'm just so hungry. Gotta get used to it.

I hate piloxing...but I love yoga.

Sister Schubert Rolls are my weakness.

I have a new love for fish dinners...salmon, tilapia, etc.

I actually like string beans when I cook them fresh myself.

Someone came up with a great tshirt for me...Less is "Mo" (who wants one? ) lol

I love Rose. She is my godsend through all of this.

I'm a new part of  the Wise family. I was eating dinner there last night and Rose was telling one of her children to behave because they had company...and little Mack Mack said, "She's not company....she's family...like a half cousin." :) Highlight of my week.

I'm going to have bad days.

I'm going to have to keep working out even when I don't want to because the bad days get easier when you do.

A cup of ice and a packet of splenda in the blender make protein drinks 100% better.

I love Luverne, AL, and all of the people here.

God knows exactly what I need, when I need it, and is faithful to provide for my every need.


Sorry for the scatterbrainess of this post..welcome to my mind today. :)

Love, Morgan

4 comments:

Abbi said...

You're doing great. Focus more on those measurements and how you feel than the scale. It matters, but not near as much as how you feel and how your clothes fit. The scale will come down in time. It also can vary a lot based on the time of day, how much food in your stomach, etc.

Hang in there. And keep blogging. We like the updates even if you think they seem choppy! ;)

Matthew said...

You've come so far Morgan! Don't be discouraged. Joshua 1:9, Exodus 14:14. God has your back. Continue to be bold! You're an inspiration to me every day Momo. I love you, keep it up!
-matt

Allie Drain said...

MOMO!!!!! wow, it's been a while since i've talked to you. i'm not very proud of that :) you're doing great, Momo! keep going! i'm praying for you :D

Unknown said...

Morgan-what a bummer the scales are so wishy washy but in the end you're still on the right road. And Abbi is right-those measurements don't lie. You're doing it step by step-or crunch by crunch you take your pick. Hugs to you!